Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How do u track ur order?

Tags:

Re: How do u track ur order?

I reorder again, but till it showing pending.  how can I track my order? they gave me new order number. status showing in progress! what does that mean?

kind regards

Asmara

I placed online order with standard shipping, after that I recieved an email with tracking number. On sephora website I am trying to track my order it still showing pending. Kindly tell me how I can track my order? I placed order on September 3, 2017. when I clicked complete order history It showed my Order number and in shipped on section it shows Pending! what does that mean?

Hi Asmaraniaz, I will take a look at this for you and send you a message with more information.

From your account page click on "View and Track Online Orders".  From there click "View Details" for the order you want to check, then towards the top right above the list of items ordered you will see an underlined tracking number.  Mine always say the shipper is UPS and underneath that the tracking number will start with 1Z followed by another dozen letters and numbers.

Re:

when i click on the tracking number after signing in , it say we're sorry you landed on a broken link????

Hi Vballchick01.  Once your order has shipped, you will r...

Hi Vballchick01.  Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.

Re: Hi Vballchick01.  Once your order has shipped, you will r...

I messaged you privately with more information on your order.

Re: Hi Vballchick01.  Once your order has shipped, you will r...

it said paid and shipped and i got one order but it doesnt say the delivering date or how i can track it
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing