Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

How can I get a Sephora Insider Card if I registered online?

Since I registered online, I don't have a Sephora Insider Card. I would love to receive one, but I don't know how so I don't have to repeat my super long e-mail address all the time! Can I get one shipped to me? Please answer me ASAP! Thanks!

Hi beautygurl328. On your next in store visit you can giv...

Hi beautygurl328. On your next in store visit you can give the Cast Member your e-mail address and they'll be able to link a card to your account. Here's a list of our store locations: http://bit.ly/sJKws. I hope this helps! Smiley Wink

Re: How can I get a Sephora Insider Card if I registered online?

Is there a way for me to get a beauty insider card mailed to me ? I also registered online but don't have a card. 

Hi Roxanneee, Sorry! The card has to be attached in store. If you are shopping online, you don't need a card as your account is attached to your email address.

Not sure how to get a physical card, I would like one also, but instead of repeating your email each purchase you make you could use the digital card at this link: https://m.sephora.com/account/bi/card. It has a bar code that the cashier would scan and therefore you would get the points put on your account for you purchases. Hope this helps!

Hi sophiam04,

We're slowing phasing out Beauty Insider cards, however, if your local store still has these cards available, a Cast Member may be able to issue you one on your next store visit!

Always,
Danee
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors