cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Horrible customer service and return policy -beware

Spoiler

Ordered dyson air wrap for Christmas gift during the VIP rouge holiday event (end of October for first 20% off) and it didn’t live up to expectations. Returned after Christmas and was given store credit. 

I reached out to customer service and asked for it to be placed on my credit card instead and was told no problem. I checked in and another service rep told me it was refunded to my specific card and I should see it within 10 days. 

10 days later and no credit. I reached back out and they say I won’t receive anything on my credit card and that it was reviewed and denied by the team who reviews returns? What?!?

During the phone conversations, I was told multiple times to read the policy related to returns and that because of the 2 reps errors - they would change their scripting. I was told there was no one else to talk to about it and again to read the policy.  IMO the customer services reps clearly do not understand this vague or nonexistent holiday return policy, not just me. Additionally, when I went to select the return on my app - it never mentioned it was for store credit only. 

what a nightmare. 

buying anything for the holidays in October automatically puts you out for full refund to card used (seems a bit like fraud to me). I would have kept the dyson and sold it myself had I known. I’m saddened because I’ve been a customer for over 20 years and I think this experience is the end for me. I’ve dealt with other issues before but this to me seems way wrong. I begged for a team to review the messages where I was told I was being refunded to my card to no avail. 

See messages below: (I blocked out personal info and the customer service reps names because I don’t want them getting into trouble (even if they were just lying to me): 

D5A0CC31-E03E-4CF9-B38D-257A096D8410.jpeg

Tags:

Re: Horrible customer service and return policy -beware

Hi @e1234567891,

I'm sorry to hear about this and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • D5A0CC31-E03E-4CF9-B38D-257A096D8410.jpeg
testing