Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Has anyone had an item missing from their order?

Yesterday I received my package but one of the items I ordered was missing.. however everything else looked good. Has anyone had any issues with this? I sent a message through customer service.. are they usually able to fix it? My eyebrows are going to be bare for now lmao

Re: Has anyone had an item missing from their order?

EDITED to add: @keelybt just let me know this sometimes occurs! Thanks Keely for letting me know. No, worries! It was the 1st time it happened to me. I am just happy they filled it, instead of canceling one of the items.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. For the first time ever, I actually received 1 order that was split between 2 shipments, from 2 different warehouses. Before I could even email CS, the 2nd box arrived the next day.

Not sure if this is new process, or not?

But, if you are missing something, check your shipping invoice. 

I received a shipping notice in each box, and it only listed the items in the box.

So, if you notice this is the case with your invoice, maybe give it a day to see if your other items arrive. 

Hi Randell, This happens sometimes when we don't have all of the items you ordered in the same distribution center. You should have received an email to let you know and I'm sorry if that didn't happen.

Hi Devlinsky, I'm so sorry to hear that happened! I will send you a message to help.

Usually they'll just send you the missing item! Calling may be faster though 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing