Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Had an issue with several Beauty insider accounts under my name number and email

Called to merge all of my accounts and im well over the point count for VIB status within the calendar year. However still saying I'm 200 plus points away which is far from correct. Please help. Would have thought the point transfer would have adjusted status automatically. Thanks

Re: Had an issue with several Beauty insider accounts under my name number and email

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'll send you a private message to assist you. 🙂

Beauty On, 

Mali

Re: Had an issue with several Beauty insider accounts under my name number and email

Hi @Anonymous! 

Your status/tier for the Insider program is based on your spending in a calendar year, rather than your points. So even if all of the points have been transferred into one account, that won't impact your tier at all. You would need to see if you can get your purchase history updated into one account to accurately reflect your year to date spending. If you have spent $250 in 2017, then you're eligible for VIB. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you . Will surely do that. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing