Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Got a Sample I Didn't Order and am Allergic to.. Again

Hi! I actually posted on here earlier because a previous order I made had this exact same glamglow duo sample that I didn't order and can't use because I'm allergic to it... and I just got another order and once again got this same sample I won't be able to use. Is there any way that I can have it marked on my account not to send me glamglow samples??? I really don't mind the fact I'm getting "surprise" samples because it lets me explore, but I really can't use glamglow. I feel like I need to attach a picture to emphasize how I REALLY can't use their products, and can in a private message if need be. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Re: Got a Sample I Didn't Order and am Allergic to.. Again

Hi @Anonymous

I can understand your frustration here and I apologize that you did not receive the samples you had selected. It looks like you were assisted by a Customer Service Representative via chat and have now resolved this issue. 

I highly recommend donating samples you cannot use or do not like to a local women's charity or homeless shelter. If there is anything else that I can help you with, please send me a private message!

All my best,

Megan

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing