Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Good evening....You have just won 30 million dollars ! Now what?

If you suddenly woke up 30 million dollars richer, there are a lot things you would scratch off your bucket list I am sure. Many of you would probably hire a group of financial advisors (so you can manage your new wealth), pay off debt, give to charities and your church. Ok with that out of the way, what are your top seven services or lifestyle choices you would include in your life that you couldn't really afford before. Mine are listed below.

1. Fraxel resurfacing annually

2. Body massages quarterly

3. Oxygen facial monthly

4. Weekly pedicures

5. Eyelash extensions monthly

6. Travel to at least 3 different countries every year

7. Hire a personal trainer

Re: Good evening....You have just won 30 million dollars ! Now what?

I wish I could get Lasik too! I'm at -9.5 now Smiley Sad. Went for a consultation, but my corneas are too thin, so it will never happen.

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that Smiley Sad

BUT don't give up hope!  10 years ago Lasik was such a massively different beast, and as it gets more and more popular it's being improved and redesigned.  I truly believe an even better alternative will be introduced within the next few years.  Hopefully one that you and I could both enjoy (and afford!)

I am going to keep it real, as they say, so don't be aghast!

1.. Take my family traveling around the world. 

2. Get a **bleep** lift, weight loss and gravity have not been kind Smiley Tongue

3. Get a tummy tuck, see #2 for the rationale.

4. Get my bathroom remodeled so that all my stuff can get properly organized.

5. Hire a live-in I professional flat ironer. I cannot do it on my own for the life of me.

6. Spa Day? How about Spa Life!

7. A Sephora personal shopper who knows all my likes and dislikes and lets me know about new products that are perfect for me.

LCRESZ,

LOL, girl I like your style, I am not going to lie number 2

I may need to steal. Beauty sometimes is a pain but somebody's got to do so why not me?

Ditto your number 2, but after I'm done having kids Smiley Happy

1. Hire a personal Trainer

2. Buy a Nice house with some kind of view...

3. A Nice Car

4. Travel for 3 months out of the year

5. Do laser hair removal on my whole body basically! (except head and eyebrows)

6. Buy some things for my family,

7. Spend the rest shopping weekly, or bi weekly according to my needs!

JENBLUSH,

I have always wondered if laser hair removal is as painful as getting waxed. I let a girlfriend talk me into getting my legs waxed. The end result was one leg was waxed but the other was not. I couldn't deal with the pain. Strangely I can stand a bikini wax, but I always shave my legs.

I agree on waxing - legs are worse than the bikini area! The ankles...so painful. I'm thinking about picking up one of the laser hair removal devices from here. Reviews say it's not so bad.

1) buy a house/ mansion that cost 10 million

2) buy a race car .5 million

3) invest invest invest lol

4) buy everything my parents want

5) Create my own cosmetic line

6) go to harvard

7) hire a cook, maids, and personal stylist Smiley Wink

Mkupgk,

I agree with they investing. We should all aim to maintain our money and make it grow. It's the most tragic thing to have all that money and not understand how you lost it all.

1. not tell anyone

2. pay off my husband's medical school debt

3. Invest

4. buy my dad a truck

5. move back to the ocean

maybe get bre ast augmentation after Im done having kids?? ( TMI for those who dont have kids : bre ast feeding/pregnancy changes things).

Roxystar4,

I definitely agree with keeping the information of your winnings to yourself but sometimes you don't have a say in that. If you won in the state of New York, that information is considered public record.

Do you think I could convince Sephora to sell me a franchise for 30M?? Smiley Tongue 

But for real, maybe

1. Hire a chef/housekeeper (I hate hate hate housework!) 

2. An awesome house in San Diego (maybe go nuts and live in La Jolla) 

3. Travel so much! I want to go everywhere!

4. I would have someone to keep my hair looking amazing all the time, I can't be bothered to deal with it every day so I keep it short.

5. Shopping shopping shopping!

6. I think it could be really cool to open an animal shelter/rescue. It would be super rewarding. Smiley Happy

Rikkie,

The one time I had the opportunity to visit the state of California; I was in San Diego. The tragedy was we were presenting our summer research projects. The guys were allowed to go out and explore the city while the girls were confined to the rooms of the hotel we were in. I really hope that won't be the only time I visit that state.

Noooo, how unfair! You must come back, we will go shopping at my Sephora franchise! Smiley Tongue I'm so impatient, just six more weeks until I can go back.

1. Buy my mom a nice house Smiley Happy, it wouldn't have to be too big, but I would want it to be new.

2. Buy my mom some expensive luxury items, hang bags, purses, the big she bang lol.

3. Take out my family and my closest friends to a really nice restaurant so we can stuff ourselves! Lol

4. Get Lasik, seriously Smiley Sad contacts are annoying I just want to wake up and be able to see well again.

5. Put some money away for my little sisters college, I never want her to worry about the fact that she won't be able to pay for where she really wants to go.

6. Get a trainer who kicks my butt 5 days a week.

7. Travel, everywhere, anywhere, seriously. 

Wendyomgwar,

I know your mom and little sister probably love you to bits!

After paying off debts and giving back to my parents + community, my top 7 (for myself! lol) would be:

1. Weekly pedicures

2. Use every winter and summer vacation I've got traveling internationally (and domestically...I still need to go to Harry Potter land!)

3. get some of the fitness certifications I've been wanting to do/renew my current ones

4. Buy a small summer home in Europe

5. I'd spend enough to become a VIB Rouge...and would make it every year. Smiley Wink

6. oh, I suppose I should buy a home somewhere here in the U.S. so I'm not homeless, lol. 

7. New cars for everyone in my family!

Dolceloure,

My boyfriend and I talk about traveling all through the continental US when we are old retirees. Of course you are right, there is plenty to see and costs less if some of your travel is within your own continent.

So true. Admittedly, I love going abroad more, but definitely can't afford to do it all the time. So what I end up doing is just alternating domestic and international. I'm single though, so my biggest issue (apart from finding money and time to travel!) is finding a travel buddy! I hate traveling alone, unless I'm visiting/staying with people I know, but it's hard to coordinate with other people who have their own lives/schedules/priorities.

- go on the best most luxe cruise with my parents.

- get body massage weekly

- get the best and expensive anti-aging stuff for my mom (caviar? 24k gold? random obscure minerals? bring it on!)

- go to an anime convention with a kickass costume.
- go to a pop concert from each of my top 3 fav.
- go to a good broadway musical (Lion King especially)
- go to a classy fashion show (Fashion Week type, just realized it's possible from Sephora's 10k pts events. Time to hoard my points?)
- tour Japan, Korea, China and cities like Venice, Milan, London, Paris, and Sydney.
- learn how to: ride a horse, martial art, social dancing.

- buy the couple of designer bag/shoes I've always wanted (Berkins, Loub shoes etc)

Then save the rest for retirement.

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • ankka-_2-525x351.jpg
  • swfupload_3481692321214407989.jpg