Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Good evening....You have just won 30 million dollars ! Now what?

If you suddenly woke up 30 million dollars richer, there are a lot things you would scratch off your bucket list I am sure. Many of you would probably hire a group of financial advisors (so you can manage your new wealth), pay off debt, give to charities and your church. Ok with that out of the way, what are your top seven services or lifestyle choices you would include in your life that you couldn't really afford before. Mine are listed below.

1. Fraxel resurfacing annually

2. Body massages quarterly

3. Oxygen facial monthly

4. Weekly pedicures

5. Eyelash extensions monthly

6. Travel to at least 3 different countries every year

7. Hire a personal trainer

Re: Good evening....You have just won 30 million dollars ! Now what?

1. better quality hair extensions
2. monthly eyelash extensions
3. Acrylic nails w/fillings when needed
4.personal trainer
5.shopping spree

6. JC litas
7. all the makeup i need whenever i run out of it

Brittany,

Please excuse my ignorance but what are JC litas?

oohhh....

well besides the paying bills and taxes and debt and all that sad stuff, i would:

1) travel to the 7 wonders of the world

2) watch the olympics in person 

and toooooo much to list, honestly it would take forEVER!

but this was a really cool post (= continue to do more of these!!

I love the idea of seeing the 7 great wonders of the world. I visited the Great Wall of China with my mom as a Mother's Day gift.

well most of the time an opportunity like your suggesting doesn't really come anyone's way but it is fun to imagine what we would do with the money. For me I think that we have so much in our lives and are blessed with family/friends exotic foods and luxuries we take for granted everyday like A/C or that huge swimming pool in our backyard not to mention all of the expensive clothes shoes and makeup. I wouldn't want to completely change my lifestyle to something more lavish then I already have. sure I would totes go to the spa and all the other things you listed but I want to give back to all the people that don't even have the first thing on god's given list of blessing's. The children that die in Africa everyday because of starvation while America has people dying from obesity from gorging themselves on fast food and fried oreos. Or how about the animals that face unimaginable suffering, or in poor country's that people are dying from bacteria or from living in extremely bad area's. We already live a lavish lifestyle so let's give back to the ones that don't.

Tons of love ,hope ,and happiness, Londonlover101

I think that is very noble of you londonlover but if you read the beginning of what I said charities was included at the beginning of the list. I am a Christian and I believe in being a good steward over your money. Yes, as an American we have luxuries other countries do not have. I believe in giving as you see fit but I will not be made to feel guilty about enjoying life's luxuries. If I am enjoying myself off the expense of others that's one thing but that is simply not the case. This was a question about people dreams or interests not a humanitarian mission. Money is not always involved when it comes to giving back. We can help people now with our time and concern. The sad fact of the matter is if you gave away all your winnings there would still be rich and poor. Some people are inherently evil and greedy. The only actions we can control are own. So if you give your best to those you love and society in general, I think you have done all that could be asked of you. 

This is so true. I spent most of the last year living in Mexico and it was unimaginably heartbreaking to see people breaking up roads with pickaxes in almost 100 degree heat because it is cheaper to work people to death than give them a jackhammer. To see lines several blocks long of people hoping to get in to a place where they would be given some food, or children working or begging from a very young age and hearing that their parents discouraged them from going to school because they'd never amount to anything anyway. 

Would it help to have given any of these people all the cash in my pockets at the moment? Maybe temporarily, but there are much bigger reasons that these problems are so prevalent and no one person can fix it with any amount of money. Of course I knew that I am very lucky to have been born where I was and raised in a place where these things were not so common, but you can't know until you see it in front of you all the things you have to be thankful for.

Thanks for getting all the "necessaries" out of the way so we can think about the fun stuff!

1. Help design my dream home - preferably near a beach (my boyfriend is a contractor so I always want to do this, seeing other people's million dollars homes being built makes you dream more!)
  2. Travel
  3. Definitely agree with you guys on hiring a personal trainer
  4. New wardrobe. I swear I spend more on makeup than clothes. I'm a jeans and T kinda girl.
  5. New technology! Phone, Computer, Tablet, Camera, etc.
  6. Botox! But not in the face kinda sense. I can deal with wrinkles. I have hyperhydrosis, super embarassing, and no treatments have worked. Botox is the only other option, but super expensive.
  7. Maybe one expensive designer bag? I have never spent more than $50 on a bag, while friends are buying new Louis and Michael Kors every month. I can't justify that. But just one would be okay if I didn't have to worry about finances Smiley Happy

I know what you mean about the handbags. I have never been into labels but I would love to own an actual birkin bag. If it never happens, I am fine with that too.

haha! With a Birkin you will never need another designer bag in your life! haha! 

I wish That too though!

Highlighted

1.I would eat lobster

2. I would eat more lobster

3. I would eat even more lobster

4.I would take a break from lobster and eat crab

5.Then I would eat some more lobster

6. I would eat all the LOBSTER!!!

7. Quite frankly I would destroy the ecosystem by eating all the lobster

My boyfriend read this and shouted "YES!"

Lol

My boyfriend and I are super skinny and we spend more money on food then all of our friends. The other day I sat down with all of my guy friends. They ordered salads or chicken. I ordered a plate of ribs. A different waiter came to give us our food then the one that took our order. He gave me the wrong plate every time. Then when he looked and saw the big plate of ribs were the only thing left and gave me a funny look. I guess it was because I'm 5'7, 100 pounds, and was wearing a dress with heels he didn't think I'd order something so messy .I've gotten similar reactions when ordering the hottest hot wings on the menu. I know if I was rich food would be what I would constantly splurge on.

Or start a lobster farm hehe.

LOL!

hiring a personal trainer would  be first on my list

i'd also hire a personal stylist for my clothing and hair.

a live in nanny/ housekeeper

and a personal chef

and i'd hire some teacher's to home school my kids

Ooooh a housekeeper and a chef, yess! Better yet, a housekeeper that can cook lol. Two for one!

Love the hairstylist and housekeeper idea.

1. Travel!  I'd plan at least two big trips every year, starting with Egypt and Dubai.

2.  SHOPPING.  Serious shopping.  Chanel shopping.

3.  Lasik.  I'm at -8.5 and as much as I adore my Prada frames, I could live with turning them into reading glasses, LOL

4.  Regular spa trips

5.  A house!  

6.  A nice car for myself and my boyfriend

7.  A nice fat diamond ring to give to my boyfriend to propose to me with, lol!  We've been together for 5 years but he's got a lot of debt he wants to pay down before he invests in wedding stuff.

I wish I could get Lasik too! I'm at -9.5 now Smiley Sad. Went for a consultation, but my corneas are too thin, so it will never happen.

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that Smiley Sad

BUT don't give up hope!  10 years ago Lasik was such a massively different beast, and as it gets more and more popular it's being improved and redesigned.  I truly believe an even better alternative will be introduced within the next few years.  Hopefully one that you and I could both enjoy (and afford!)

I am going to keep it real, as they say, so don't be aghast!

1.. Take my family traveling around the world. 

2. Get a **bleep** lift, weight loss and gravity have not been kind Smiley Tongue

3. Get a tummy tuck, see #2 for the rationale.

4. Get my bathroom remodeled so that all my stuff can get properly organized.

5. Hire a live-in I professional flat ironer. I cannot do it on my own for the life of me.

6. Spa Day? How about Spa Life!

7. A Sephora personal shopper who knows all my likes and dislikes and lets me know about new products that are perfect for me.

LCRESZ,

LOL, girl I like your style, I am not going to lie number 2

I may need to steal. Beauty sometimes is a pain but somebody's got to do so why not me?

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • ankka-_2-525x351.jpg
  • swfupload_3481692321214407989.jpg