Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Gift Card SCAMS

I was given a gift card for Christmas 12/25/2021 by my sister in Law.  It had $50 in it. I figured I'd go shopping on Monday since I had the day off. I go pick out a few things at the Sephora store and come to find out the gift card is wiped out. I panicked and called. Immediately I was helped and it went well. Whoever I spoke to noted that the card did have a balance and that it was wiped out but they saw there were NO transactions made. The money was just gone. Fast forward to today, 12/31/2021, the card is still at $0. I called to find out what happened??? The workers were extremely rude. I myself am filipino but the filipino workers were extremely rude and clueless. The supervisor I spoke to was NO HELP. Basically told me there was nothing she can do and that there was a transaction. I asked her where the transaction was made and she said "I can't give you that information?" I told her "Okay so since I'm all the way over here and the purchase was further out and you KNOW i did not make the purchase you can't do anything?" and she just kept saying "MHMMM MHMM YES YES..MHMMM...MHMMM". Sephora is the absolute WORST when it comes to gift cards. I am only heartbroken that this was a gift to me...and that I can't do anything about it. I will no longer be shopping with sephora. I encourage everyone to get gift cards elsewhere.

Re: Gift Card SCAMS

@Ashleenichole93 I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a PM for more information. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing