Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Gift Card Number Invalid

Hello! I have 2 e gift cards and both are giving me a message that says "gift card number invalid" when I try to check out online. Both the number and pin I entered were correct for both. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you! 

Re: Gift Card Number Invalid

I had a problem  with my gift cards. I purchase $100 sophera gift cards . I pay $50 cash and the other  half on my debt cards. I was only able to claim $50. Can anyone help me

HI @Sally008,

Oh no! I'll send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

I am having the same exact problem with two of my gift cards that were purchased at Christmas time. No spaces , right account number and PIN. Very disappointing to not be able to use something that you paid for. 

Hi @melimariecole,

I'm sorry for the trouble! Please contact us by phone at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) for assistance with applying your gift cards to your order. 

Best regards,

Laurie

I am having the same issue.  Card is stating invalid and I just received it.  Pls advisE

@Arti0909 Oh no! I'll send you a PM.

Hi @beatlemaniac,

I agree with @AliCanada, you may want to double check and make sure that there are no spaces when entering your card number. Also, try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Close the browser completely and reopen it and the Sephora webpage. If you continue to have issues please send myself or any other Mod a PM and we can look it this further for you. 

Best,

Zakiya

Gift Card Number Invalid

I get that message whenever I accidentally leave a space in between the numbers!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing