Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Free samples

I just received an order yesterday and I didn't get any of the three free samples I ordered. Pretty disappointed because I was actually really excited to try them. I'm supposed to receive a second package today and i'm assuming I also won't get any free samples that I ordered in that one either since i'm seeing a lot of people post about this issue. I just don't get why we would get the option to choose the samples we want if we're not going to receive them. 

Re: Free samples

This is so frustrating.  I haven't received the correct samples for months, but yesterday I received an order I placed last week with none of the correct samples...placed another order today and 2/3 of the samples I selected but did not receive from my last order are STILL available.  

I'm having the same issue lately. I was planning on putti...

I'm having the same issue lately. I was planning on putting the samples with the gift I bought for my mom. she never tries new things so I thought she might like them. it's weird because online it says they all shipped but the packing slip doesn't show them at all

RE: I'm having the same issue lately. I was planning on putti...

Same thing happened to me too! It's frustrating.

I emailed customer service and they haven't gotten back t...

I emailed customer service and they haven't gotten back to me but I'm hoping there's a way to get my samples or any at this point since I want to add it to my gift

Re: Free samples

Hi Heyitslia92, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive samples with your order. I will send you a message to help.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing