Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Fraud response

I was gifted a gift card. When I first checked the balance, it was $50. Upon payment at the store, I was told it had a zero balance. I called and there were three fraudulent transactions. I was told there was nothing they could do except add notes. That does nothing for the person who worked hard to earn their money and gift me a card. After being a ten year customer with Sephora, due to this experience I will NEVER step foot and spend my money in this place. Their response to theft, as a multi billion company, is appalling!!! 

Tags:

Re: Fraud response

Hi @imel021,

I responded to your other post and sent you a PM. To check your PMs and reply, please click on the envelope icon in the top right corner, select the message, then reply. Thanks!

Always,

Danee

Please do not ask me to respond to your private message as if you’re going to offer some type of solution. You PM’d me to pretend you’d fix the issue. However, you asked me to try to fix it for myself and contact another business as if they’re going to fix the issue. Sephora pocketed the money regardless. My friends hard earned money was spent on Sephora by someone she doesn’t know, and you guys are ok with that. I will never make business with Sephora again. 

This just happened to me and they told me to contact law enforcement!!! THEY ARE NO HELP AT ALL!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing