Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Flash Shipping

Recently my orders have been taking 3-4 days in shipping instead of 2 even though I paid for flash shipping. Anyone else having this problem?

Re: Flash Shipping

Yes. Lasership is faster than usps. But usps is mote trustworthy in my neighborhood 

My order "shipped" on the 29th but hasn't even been passed off to USPS yet. I'm not renewing.

Define recently. Because if it's been during the sale period, it has been stated that orders will take longer to process. One thing to keep in mind is that shipping time is one to two days generally, but the amount of time it takes to fill the order is not counted in that. I feel like since the launch of Fenty a lot has been backed up in the Sephora warehouse honestly. 

ITs weird how all over the place its been for people. I always get mine within 2 days, even if I pick usps priority.  If I order Monday, it usually ships on Monday and I will get it Wednesday. The only time it’s been slower has been if I ordered on a Friday, then I usually get it the next Tuesday but that makes sense.  For reference I am rouge and live in Michigan.

Thank you for you for responding to someone asking about...

Thank you for you for responding to someone asking about Flash Shipping in November. I can now understand why you would say this. Although it's strange I bought "ONE" product earlier this month and got my package in two day's. I place a order during the 2x skin care time and it took a day and a half before I received a confirmation saying it has shipped. Thanks for your feedback although Sephora shouldn't be deceiving saying I would get my package in two day's on confirmation of order.
Anonymous Insider

for me it takes at least one week to get an order, never got it in two days :(.

Doesn't matter NJ or AK 😞

RGA18 wrote:
Recently my orders have been taking 3-4 days in shipping instead of 2 even though I paid for flash shipping. Anyone else having this problem?

My flash shipping was great for about 3 months. since then (about a year and a half ago) I have NEVER gotten sephora shipping in 2 days. I got it free as a perk of being a rouge, so I just figured since I wasn't paying for it they weren't going to bother getting it out on time. But IMO, flash is a joke. save your $10. 

Anonymous Insider

its taking my flash orders one week to reach me.

its taking my flash orders one week to reach me.

Mine takes about a week too. Honestly, it's about the sam...

Mine takes about a week too. Honestly, it's about the same as before I had flash shipping. Hmm.According to the shipping page, total delivery time including processing should be 2 days.

Re: its taking my flash orders one week to reach me.

Same here. The last few "Flash" orders took over 10 days to reach me. I've called CS each time, was told it won't happen again and was given 100 points per occurrence. not sure if I will renew. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing