Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Flash Shipping "Signature Only" Delivery

Is there a way to request that Flash Shipping NOT be sent "signature only" from Sephora?  My UPS delivery people vary, but today I had a delivery person not buzz my apartment, AND refuse to deliver my package because it was "signature only"- obviously, part of my complaint is with UPS, but if Sephora could ship it without that requirement, it would create much less of a headache...

Sorry to hear this Urbie,   Type of delivery is based on...

Sorry to hear this Urbie,

Type of delivery is based on the discretion of the UPS driver. We unfortunately do not have a way to override this or update it with UPS. I recommend reaching out to UPS for more information. So sorry for the inconvenience!

We are able to schedule a Will Call where you can pick up your package at a UPS facility. Please let me know if you would like me to help with this, thank you.

<3 Melissa

Re: Sorry to hear this Urbie,   Type of delivery is based on...

Hi Melissa,
Every time I talk to UPS, they say that the delivery requirements are provided by sender and that they can't override or change it. In the past, I have had to call Sephora and ask them to update shipping information in order to get my package delivered, since having to go pick up a package from UPS means a 45 minute drive, long lines, and having to produce 3 forms of ID to get a package!

Frustrated because I just paid to get Flash Shipping as an "upgrade" in service and thus far am not impressed with the service.

Hi Urbie,   Unfortunately, leaving a package in an unsecu...

Hi Urbie,

Unfortunately, leaving a package in an unsecure location, such as an apartment building, is at the discretion of the UPS driver to require a signature.  You are always welcome to give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA if you every have questions regarding the status of your order and we would be happy to help.  An alternate would be to use a different address, if you are not available to accept the package.  I hope that helps!

xo, Mia

Re: Hi Urbie,   Unfortunately, leaving a package in an unsecu...

Okay, I guess back to arguing with UPS, since there is no help here....are you suggesting I move to have packages delivered? Because that seems a little far fetched. Thanks anyways. Have a nice day!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors