Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Expired Points over 1000

It's been an exhausting 2020 and still is ongoing for 2021. I got an email that caught my attention about 15% discount. I opened it and it also says that I have 0 points in my account. I know I have not been actively purchasing anything linked to my account but I know it's not 18 months. I've gone to stores with minimum purchase when you have not been asked for your number as well. I am confused because with everything else going on, I read it was 18 months, now it is 12 months? When everyone else has been accomodating with extending points and miles program, Sephora is going backwards. I want my points back please. I've been saving it up and this is truly upsetting. There should be a way to keep track of when points are expiring and sent to the email if it is close. Please someone help!

Thank you!

Re: Expired Points over 1000

Hi @chocobaby14,

I'm sorry for the disappointment as points will expire if the account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward or the birthday gift. I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

I've reached out through email and I was only a couple of days into the expiration when i noticed. Is there any way you can look into mine too?

Hi @esmegeebees,

I have sent you a private message. Please check your messages when you have the chance. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you! I appreciate your prompt action on my request. May you please bring to your executive's attention that there is a need at this time to extend expiration of points beyond 12 months. As I pointed out, a lot of points and miles program have done this starting last year. Compassion and understanding to your customers will be reciprocated by sales for sure, when things start going back to normal.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing