Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Does anyone know when Marc Jacobs coconut dew drops will be restocked? honestly I am really beginning to worry...

I could have and should have bought this product I had every intention of buying it but because I thought it was not a limited edition item I put it off to buy other items in the store that where actually limited item. But it's been a while that I have seen Marc Jacobs Dew drops and I am so sorry that I didn't buy them when i could have. I hope they come back soon!

RE: Does anyone know when Marc Jacobs coconut dew drops will be restocked? honestly I am really beginning to worry...

Do you mean during august or in September?

Re: RE: Does anyone know when Marc Jacobs coconut dew drops will be restocked? honestly I am really beginning to worry...

Hi anonymous8888,

It should be restocked sometime this month! Please be sure to sign up for the email alert!

Always,

Danee

Re: Does anyone know when Marc Jacobs coconut dew drops will be restocked? honestly I am really beginning to worry...

Hi Anonymous8888, It looks like they should be available again next month. Please make sure to sign up for email notification!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing