Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Disappointed

Hi Sephora, I've always loved everything about your brand - incredible selection of products, inviting stores, ability to browse and try without pressure, the BEST loyalty reward program, and the ability to return items that didn't work the way you hoped they would. Because of all this, you've been the only place I've bought my cosmetics and beauty for the last 6 years. Because of all this, I feel so disappointed to write this email. Today I visited your Toronto Eaton Centre store, I purchased a smashbox contour pallet last year, but still was having trouble using it. This is what I love about Sephora, normally in a department store I'd feel intimidated or unsure about requesting a refresher, but I've never felt that way in your store...until today. I asked a gentleman for help, and he was great as the service I've grown to love with you. Once complete, he departed and I took a few minutes to gather my belongings. As I was walking around the makeup station, a female associate was laughing with him while looking at me, and I over heard "well I used to be a makeup artist." I really hope that I was mistaken. It was hurtful and embarrassing, and I honestly feel like I'd think twice about asking for help in your store again. I don't complain at all, in fact the opposite - as someone with years of retail service, I go out of my way to let a manager know when their team has gone above and beyond. I'm a 35 yr old woman, thankfully past the days of feeling uncomfortable or insecure, so I'm writing this to possibly stop this from happening to someone who visits your store to feel better about themselves Sincerely, MB

Re: Disappointed

Hi MMCB2, 

I'm sorry that you had a poor experience. I will be sending you a PM shortly. 

Thanks, 

Sian

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing