Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Did not receive my samples!!!

I  recently made two purchases. In purchase I only got one sample that I did not ask for. In the second purchase I didn't get any samples. How can I get my samples? Can I get my samples? Why does this keep happening? Please respond.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Did not receive my samples!!!

I have noticed the same thing, I know Sephora is updating from a new system but it is very frustrating when you place an order for a sample...I recently placed an order because I wanted to try the new KVD Saint and Sinner perfumes to decide which to buy the full size of (because my store doesn't have it) and they were not included. For the past month is been really bad on samples, either all replaced, no samples at all or one sample. I understand things sell out, etc but I would rather pick a skincare option, makeup or perfume and be surprised then take the time to choose samples I won't receive anyway....

Hi sarasanchzzz, 

Sorry to hear about your missing samples!

Sending you a PM shortly 🙂

Bisous, 

Sian

@sarasanchzzz - At the bottom of the samples selection page it says, "Substitutions will be made for out-of-stock samples."  You are not guaranteed you will get the samples you requested, nor are you guaranteed you will get samples.  I know it's frustrating to not get the samples you requested or to not get any samples.  My order that came a couple of days ago had two samples that were not what I requested and the third sample was not even there.

The best you can do is contact customer service or PM a mod.  Otherwise, if you live near a Sephora, you can go to the store to get samples of the products you had wanted.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing