Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

''Delivered'' Package but I never received it, Been almost 3 days ??!!

Hello, I've sent an email about this already but I wanted some faster response as this purchase was time sensitive which is why I pay for Flash shipping...

I am beyond upset that my Order Number: 8060595202 has been marked as delivered on the 12/03/2017 when I NEVER RECEIVED IT. My husband was in the apartment all day and he told me nobody ever showed up in our door. I don't know what happened, but the fact is I never received my package and I am very upset since it was an important gift!!!!!! 

Could somebody please assist me on this by either 1- finding my package 2- Re-sending the product with the LIMITED GIFT DETOX POST PARTY SAMPLE BAG 3- Refund me as quick as possible

I shop A LOT with sephora and never had this problem, which worries me as I would like to keep shopping with sephora, will this happen again? Will this be fixed?

Thank you for your time in advance, looking forward to find a solution to this issue.

Anonymous Insider

RE: ''Delivered'' Package but I never received it, Been almost 3 days ??!!

My package is missing as well. It says it was delivered and left at thefront door but i never received it. This is a Christmas gift !

Re: RE: ''Delivered'' Package but I never received it, Been almost 3 days ??!!

Hi @Anonymous and @NaughtyDi,

I am so sorry to hear this! If you have not been assisted with this please send me a PM with your order number.

Best,

Zakiya

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing