Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Delete all the spam posts, please!

In Skincare Aware and a few of the other groups, there are tons of posts- please excuse my lack of knowledge- in Asian character. There’s about 20 in each group that are flooding the forums. 

Re: Delete all the spam posts, please!

Hi @darlyndar,

We're so sorry for the trouble! We're aware of this issue and we're working to resolve it. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

@LaurieBT @DaneeBT @JaneanBT 

Does a list of accounts to delete help? These are the accounts that I saw that were actively posting the Chinese spam at one point or another last night through this morning:

ygjhhjkljyt08

lhw50531

mee67492

bvo15241

bti56167

sfggew

dfgbdfsh

hgjhg

There were other accounts on Friday and Saturday, but I didn't think to make a list of them (I dunno if this is helpful or not anyways, but I hope y'all have the capability to delete both an account and all posts from it at one time) 

@LaurieBT @DaneeBT @JaneanBT 

Ok, I dunno if it was coincidence, or if my post was helpful, but suddenly all posts from those accounts are gone, and the board is eternally grateful. Thank you!

I found one more account while going back through the remaining overnight posts

kki70580

And I think that'll be the last of the spam. Yay!

Hi @RGbrown,

Thank you so much for this information. We are aware of the issue and we are currently working to get this resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you, @LaurieBT ! It’s such a bummer. They definitely have a ton of time on their hands! Lol

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing