Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

December Birthday Gift Selections or more Appropriately LACK OF

To all fellow December Birthday Celebrants, I have read the disappointment on some of the threads and also read the poor response from Sephora on them. It seems to all point to Sephora just saying, keep trying to see if they are restocked and if not chose whatever there is as you can only do so in your birthday month, even when a new year and new selections will be available in January but NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THOSE. . .

I have read that a lot of Rouge Members also feel ripped off as you are supposed to get an additional selection, but NOPE THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE AS YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOO LATE IN THE YEAR. The canned response from Sephora is 'oh well better luck next year' and yet this happens every year, so why can't you as a fairly intelligent company plan better or else after the hard year everyone has had, cut people a break? 

I just got off the phone with Customer Service and they say to keep checking and when I asked why aren't they better prepared if this happens every year, all I got was oh well be grateful there is any offering at all. We are your customers and purchase from you, a little RESPECT please. December birthdays are no less special and we have to wait a whole year to even collect the gift. After a year that has been hard for everyone, a little birthday treat would be nice. They said to keep checking and that they don't know what else to offer but if nothing gets restocked then you are out of luck and more so if you are a Rouge member you are even more out of luck.

So what is the point of spending money to maintain a status when you cannot use it to redeem anything special come your birthday? Not even offer anything in it's place a credit etc? That is horrible customer service and makes one feel ignored and taken for granted. . .really feel the lack of appreciation or care for your Customers, Sephora way to go in not spreading the holiday spirit.

Re: December Birthday Gift Selections or more Appropriately LACK OF

Hi @1800KAT,

I'm truly sorry that all of the birthday gift options are no longer available and we appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us. I have shared the feedback you have provided with our teams and I'm sorry for the disappointment this has caused.

Best,

Laurie

Re: December Birthday Gift Selections or more Appropriately LACK OF

You and other MODs have said this in other threads as I have stated and really it is a pretty canned response each year. We'll take your feedback back to people who obviously do not care as it is ignored each year. We wait until the end of the year and we get nothing and pretty much you ignoring us is akin to treating us like garbage and not valued a customers. You and your teams don't care otherwise people would not have the same comments on the lack of RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION each and every year. What does your response address, absolutely nothing and what does it solve absolutely nothing, you know what you can do to solve the 'disappointment' - OFFER SOMETHING! If you had any intention of doing something about it maybe we could understand but really you don't so why insult us by saying you are going to take it back to teams. . .you ignore and say a non sincere I am sorry - if you are then you have the chance to do something about it BUT YOU ALL IGNORE IT each and every year. Thanks again for not caring for your customers @LaurieBT and Sephora!!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing