Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Debit card not working

Hi, I've been trying to make an online purchase for the past...3 or so days.  I figured maybe if I gave it a few days whatever system error that is occurring would fix itself, but alas, 'tis still not working. 

Every time I hit checkout, I am told:

"Payment error - your payment could not be processed. Please verify that your card number, expiration date and cvn are correct and that your billing address matches what the bank has on file. We have reversed any pending charges to your account."

I have tried different cards, I have retyped everything several times to make sure there is no mistake, I have tried using an old address as my billing address even though I have been at my current address for 9 months now, I have even gone as far as making a second insider account and trying from that, and still, nothing works.  It looks like it is not accepting that I have entered the CVV code.  Like, once it is rejected and I go in to see the issue, it keeps saying that the cvv cannot be left blank....I've typed it in everytime and I am getting so so frustrated.

I live at least 30 min from a physical store and I would rather not order by phone.  Is there any way to fix this card issue I am having?

Thank you!

Mel

Anonymous Insider

RE: Debit card not working

I have the same problem 🙁🙁🙁 Did you solve it yet ?

Re: Debit card not working

Hi MelKaeEw, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty placing your order. I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

Re: Debit card not working

I have the same problem.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing