Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Damaged tube - Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream - Exchange?

So I bought the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream online a couple of days ago during the sale, and when it came (with the wrong three samples, lol), the bottom part of the tube (where it's folded over to keep the air from getting in the tube) was not closed all the way, and a little bit of cream was on the corner. When I unscrewed the cap, I noticed two things: first, that the hygiene sticker that's supposed to cover the opening of the tube was stuck on the inside-side of the tube, and wasn't protecting the product inside; second, that as soon as I unscrewed the cap, the cream started spilling out. I wiped off the bit that was already coming out, and screwed the cap back on before any more product could be lost. 

This morning I tried unscrewing the cap and A LOT of product just burst out of the tube - I mean I had to wipe it on my arms in order to use up all the product that just burst out. I had to screw the cap back on literally immediately in order to stop the flow. 

I bought this on a sale because this cream's usually pretty pricey for me, but within 24 hours the tube self-sabotaged and lost like 10-15% of the original product. It's completely unsalvageable, and I'm afraid to open the cap again because  the same thing'll just happen again. Do you guys do online exchanges for damaged products? Otherwise I'm just going to have to buy a new tube, which would be...not ideal. 

Tags:

Re: Damaged tube - Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream - Exchange?

Hi @jenhiy I'm so sorry to hear that your Ceramidin Cream arrived in that condition. I will send you a message to help.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing