cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Damaged Bite Beauty rewards received

Hello,

I received my 1500 point Bite beauty Reward perk this week, and all 3 of the lipstick bullets are damaged. I am afraid that if I even try to apply these to my lips that the bullets will break off. I'm unsure as to whether or not I can return a reward to a store or not to get my points back. I have included pictures so you can see what I am talking about. The Gold one is poured so badly that it scrapes the inside of the lipstick casing every time I open it.  Thank you.

The gold one with damageThe gold one with damagesee how the bullet is off centersee how the bullet is off centersep3.jpgA better look down inside so you can see that they were poured incorrectlyA better look down inside so you can see that they were poured incorrectlysep7.jpgfully twisted up on top of a table so you can see how crooked they are. All 3 are damagedfully twisted up on top of a table so you can see how crooked they are. All 3 are damaged

Re: Damaged Bite Beauty rewards received

Hi @niki172,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Thank you so much @PenelopeBT for your assistance with this <3.

Omg @niki172 this is such a disappointment.  I know you were looking forward to, and excited for, this reward. I hope Sephora makes it right for you.

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @shimmerbait. CS here on the boards in my experience has always been awesome.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos6
  • The gold one with damage
  • see how the bullet is off center
  • sep3.jpg
  • A better look down inside so you can see that they were poured incorrectly
  • sep7.jpg
  • fully twisted up on top of a table so you can see how crooked they are. All 3 are damaged
testing