Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Can’t use credit card rewards

I have $35 in credit card rewards. I deleted the email with the codes. There is an “apply” reward button at checkout. But it says it can’t be applied. I have called Sephora and Comenity twice but no one could help me. Also very frustrating to call the 877 Sephora number, and every time it’s someone that does not speak English fluently. 

Re: Can’t use credit card rewards

i've been waiting three months to apply my rewards. i call customer service and they put me on hold and then the calls get dropped. i replied using the credit card messaging service and i got the following apology: 

"We apologize about not being able to see your rewards at this time. We are working diligently to restore this capability as soon as possible. We assure you, your reward points will not be negatively impacted by this disruption. Your account will be updated to reflect your correct earning activity as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

so there is no assurance as to how long i will have to wait to get this resolved. not only that but it seems rewards expire in less only 90 days and i have no faith that i will be able to use the rewards. and on top of that they say you get 4% back in rewards. but you can ONLY use them towards upcoming purchases. you cant use them against your statement balance. so you will eventually loose your entire reward if you are not constantly purchasing sephora products.

from reddit forums it seems like this is a huge problem across many accounts. and obviously its persisted for a very long time. i've had comenity bank cards with other companies and this has not been a problem. I dont think sales associates should promote such a useless and scammy credit card.

I've had the SAME problem. I contacted sephora who referred me to comenity, who referred me back to sephora. I was told they would reset my rewards. It still doesn't work!! This is very frustrating!!

Same mine does not work it wont let me apply it, I suggest just calling the number on your card or site on "contact us".  I will be doing that too. 

Hi @Breceb

I'm sorry to hear that! I recommend contacting Comenity directly for further assistance. Please call:

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 
1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature) 
1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

Regards,

Danee

@girliegirl511  I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your rewards. I would recommend contacting Comenity directly for further assistance by calling 1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature), 1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card), or (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing