Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Can't find where to write a review?

Hello!

I bought a few products at a nearby Sephora and wanted to review them online. But I can't seem to find where I can write one on the product. I'm probably overlooking it, but all I see is other reviews and no place to write my own. Thanks in advance!!

Re: Can't find where to write a review?

I just finally sat down to spend some time writing some reviews and I can't find a way to do it on a product either. My profile has a place to review recent purchases, and since it gives you only 4 things and this includes a Play box and samples, this is really useless. 

I can't find it either. Using Safari on MacBook.

The option to write a review isn't showing up for me either. I'm on an iPad and a MacBook, both on Safari.

Hi Wtssong91, If you are on our desktop site, you should see "Write a Review" on the top right hand side of the review section. If you are on our app or mobile site, click on the reviews and you should see "Write a Review" above the reviews. Hope that helps!

I CAN NOT find this stinking "write a review" on either right side and then on app i found it but i click and nothing happens, this is driving me bonkers! I've been trying for like 30 min to do this.

I've noticed this works on chrome, but it doesn't show up on Safari for me

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing