cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Can points be restored?

Hello, 

I recently logged in instead of browsing the app for the first time since the pandemic started and discovered my points are gone. I've been reading posts here about how points 'expire' with inactivity, but I don't recall ever being notified that this was the policy and I definitely don't recall getting any alert that they were due to expire soon. I understand Sephora not wanting inactive accounts to be banking points, but I've even tried to go into the store for my birthday gift last year only to find it closed due to staffing issues with COVID.

Now that I'm finally able to go out and about without a mask only to find that I can't spend my points that I've been building up for years (and some gift cards that have been patiently waiting). Is there anything that can be done to restore/reinstate my points? 

Sincerely, A Faithful Sephora Fan

Re: Can points be restored?

Hi @AA303,

I'm sorry to hear about your points and that you didn't receive the emails notifying you that your points were going to expire. Please note, points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing