Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Can I transfer my "check out as guest" insider points to my main account????

I recently made a few online purchases from my boyfriend's phone while waiting on my new phone to be delivered. I have all of my Sephora sign-in credentials "remembered" in my Samsung Cloud on my phone, so I never have to type them in when I sign in. Well, needless to say, I had completely forgotten what my Sephora password was, as well as the password to my email address that is associated with my Sephora account because my email credentials were "remembered" on my phone as well. Anyways, I didn't feel like going through all the password reset steps for both my email address and my Sephora account on my boyfriend's phone, so when I made my online purchases from my boyfriend's phone, I just used the "check out as guest" option and used my "work" email for the order confirmations. Now that I have my new phone and have successfully accessed MY real, long-time Sephora account, can I transfer the insider points that I earned from my "check out as guest" purchases over to my actual Sephora account???? I can present you with any information that is required to prove the "check out as guest" orders were indeed my orders. Thank you, Maegan!

Re: Can I transfer my "check out as guest" insider points to my main account????

Hi! Can I get assistance with this issue too please?

Re: Can I transfer my "check out as guest" insider points to my main account????

Hi @raaiiiinnnnn I'll send you a PM to help! 

Hi @Anonymous,

I will send you a private message so I can look into this for you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hello, may i receive assistance with this issue as well.

Thank you 🙂

Hi @xmickaaxx

I'm sending you a PM!

Always,
Danee

Please i need help with the same thing

Hi, i was wondering if it’s possible to transfer my points as a guest to my sephora account ?

Hi @Beckyonem,

I'm sending you a PM to help!

Always,
Danee

Hi! I checked out as a guest and purchased a hair product. I was wanting to know if those can be transferred to my account

Hi @kayleigh310,

I'll send you a message to assist!

Best,

Laurie 

Hi @kayleigh310,

We're happy to help with this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

I am now having the same issue, can you help me link the sephora points i just accumulated from my "check out as guest" to my sephora rewards account?

Hi @francescasalluz,

I'll send you a message to assist!

Best,

Laurie

I  having the same issue as well. I would like to link my points to my account. I checked out as a guest, I wasn’t aware I already had an account. 

@Jenn1331 I will send you a PM to help. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing