Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Broken items

I’ve been seeing a lot of people on IG get broken items from their sale hauls, and I feel like the more you order the greater likelihood of having broken items.... I made a couple substantial hauls for the rouge sale, but I am out of town until end of December, so people have received my packages for me, but I’m worried now that stuff will come broken, and It’ll be after the 30days. What can be done about this if things come broken in December? I get back on the 19th of December! I think if this is happening so much maybe something should be done about packing substantial orders!!

RE: Broken items

I received my order today and sure enough, broken eyeshadow palette. I e-mailed customer service but who knows how long that’ll take.

Re: Broken items

Hi @sarah72724 If, when you are unable to check your goodies, anything is damaged please let us know!

RE: Re: Broken items

Thanks!!! I’ll be checking closer to end of December when I get home! Thanks!! Will just be a couple weeks past the 30 days!

Can the people who are receiving your orders open your bo...

Can the people who are receiving your orders open your boxes to make sure everything is okay?

Re: Can the people who are receiving your orders open your bo...

no I don't think they will do that for a couple of reasons, they don't want to be liable for anything missing, and they know the joy of unboxing haha

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing