Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Broken/Leaked product - how to return?

I purchased a couple items that come in the same type of bottle - the dropper style bottles. All the products were fine except one. One bottle had a little product that leaked, and I noticed that the lid was on lopsided/not secure. I didn't think much of it, but then I opened the bottle and the glass dropper was broken. Part of the glass dropper was in the bottle and part of it was still in the lid. Further, when I try closing the bottle, it still doesn't close properly and is not secure. I planned to return the item and got the return label and put the item back in the box. However, when I looked at the box after a few minutes, I noticed it was even more wet. The lid does not close properly no matter what I do and if the bottle is laying on its side like it was when I placed it in the packaging and back in the return box, the lid pretty much falls off after some time. I don't know how to return it without the product leaking everywhere and I don't want to use it because I don't know if it was opened before it was delivered to me or if there are any small pieces of glass in the bottle. I added some photos so you could get a better idea of what I mean.THE ORDINARY - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5Broken Glass DropperBroken Glass DropperLop Sided/not secure lidLop Sided/not secure lidLeaked productLeaked product

Re: Broken/Leaked product - how to return?

Same here with exactly the same product... but customer service did nothing at all as I use a carrier to get my stuff to Dominican Republic...

The problem here is why doesn’t  package properly the glass bottles with bubble wrap or at least wrap carefully each bottle with the  same paper that Sephora use rn... All the products I purchased in my order are glass containers and I mean those need more care than plastic jars... anyways 

not happy at all 

Hi @glowbyasma,

I am sorry to see this! If you still need assistance please send me a private message with your order number. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

Hi I got an item that came in the mail and it was damaged I already sent pictures in of it and I would like to get it sorted out replaced or a refund the order #28344535306

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi @Anonymous - Sorry to hear that! I am sending you a PM to further assist. 

Regards, 

Kevin

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos6
  • Broken Glass Dropper
  • Lop Sided/not secure lid
  • Leaked product
  • image.jpg