Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Blocked from getting refund reshipment and returns for no reason

I was told that there is a hold on my account that I can’t get refund every again or a reshipment or replacement. That is not fair because you guys won’t guarantee a safe shipping experience with you guys. If something happens to my package if it’s missing, damaged or not delivered you guys have to take care of that. I was told on the phone that it’s a permanent hold. How will all my friends and family be recommended by me to shop for you guys if you do this to customers. Please take the hold out my account. For future purchases I will need you guys to take care of my orders if anything ever happens by chance. That’s not fair at all. If you think about it, if you shop anywhere in the world and they tell you that you can not return it or get a refund or a replacement for damaged or missing items, how would you feel? Please take the hold out my account for that or I will sue you guys and I will take this to court. I will make a huge complaint against you guys.

Re: Blocked from getting refund reshipment and returns for no reason

hi, did you ever get this resolved? they did this to me today too!

Hi @alisha95,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your recent order. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672. Thank you.

Regards,
Danee

This isn't customer service, @alisha95

The community has to know what Sephora has done

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing