Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Birthday gifts not available online or in store and staff will not offer a solution. Also no 10% discount code after signing up for texts

I cannot select a birthday gift, it will either not load any of the pages for the gifts or give me some sort of “SKU error” when I try to add one to my cart. There is also NO GIFTS available in store, and I have been to MULTIPLE stores now, yet they told me I’m out of luck once the month is over (so end of the day today!!). Ridiculous. In store they told me I could get the points gift and that was it. Give me a break. The points are worth dramatically less than the others (250 points is worth 5 bucks, come on! Calculate the value of any other gift based on the price per gram of their full sizes and they’re worth over $20-30!!). Not to mention, I can’t even redeem the points gift online!! It says “out of stock!” On POINTS!! How can you be out of stock of points!? How is that fair that I can’t get anything at all? Not even a rain check!! How about extend the time frame to redeem birthday gifts for all of us who can’t get anything right now since it’s impossible!! I am extremely upset about this.

I also never got my 10% off code and I signed up for texts ages ago. Tried again just now and it still didn’t work.

OH, and NOW as I’m trying to place an order, suddenly EVERY SINGLE promo deluxe sample has vanished and is now unavailable. So I can’t even get a single --- freebie with my purchase even though my order well exceeds the value that any promo sample requires to be spent, and the normal small samples are all concealers and foundations that are each only available in one shade, all on the complete opposite end of the colour spectrum from my skin tone so I can’t even get those!!

If Sephora wasn’t the only beauty store that existed where I live, believe me, I would have started shopping somewhere else a LONG time ago. I am so sick of the constant issues every time I try to shop here. This is utterly ridiculous and I cannot believe I am being told that there is absolutely nothing that can be done when it is NOT MY FAULT that I can’t redeem my gift. I can’t even get my --- 10% off code I signed up for. Smh.

Re: Birthday gifts not available online or in store and staff will not offer a solution. Also no 10% discount code after signing up for texts

Same! I can't use the amika one bc it gives me a headache and the tatcha one breaks me out. Every Sephora by me is sold out 😕 

Re: Birthday gifts not available online or in store and staff will not offer a solution. Also no ...

Hi @JuliaBr98

I'm sorry to hear that! We do offer a 250 point option if the other birthday gifts do not work for you!

Regards,

Danee

Re: Birthday gifts not available online or in store and staff will not offer a solution. Also no 10% discount code after signing up for texts

Same exact issue here.  Cannot claim my birthday and have been trying since October - keep getting error message when I try to add.  Vwry frustrating.  Also, never received the 10% code after signing up for texts. 

Re: Birthday gifts not available online or in store and staff will not offer a solution. Also no ...

Hi @Mel21sa03

I'm sorry to hear about that! Please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 prior to submitting your merchandise order and before the year ends so we can make sure your gift is included. in regards to the 10% discount, I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

Hi @HoneyKitty,

I'm sorry that the gifts are currently unavailable. Our teams are working to have them available again as soon as possible. I'll send you a message shortly so I can look into the 10% off code for you. 

Best,

Laurie

Hi, ive had the same issue here. My birthday isn’t until October so I’ve waited all year so I could get the Laura Mercier birthday gift but it’s out of stock online and in every store in my city. No idea what to do at this point ??? All the gifts are completely out of stock even the points as well…

@Ruzi97 The Laura Mercier birthday gift is currently available online!

Oh my we have the same issue! I even purchased in store but there was no gift available! They told me to go online but also none!

Hi @bianxabad,

My apologies, our teams are currently working to have the gifts available again, so please stay tuned and check back in the near future. 

Best,

Laurie

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing