Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best@Highlighter!!

Best@Highlighter!!

Re: Best@Highlighter!!

It really depends on what you're going for. I like a more natural glow, so I love RMS Living Luminizer, Milk Holographic Stick (in Mars), and Nars Hot Sand Illuminator.

You really can't go wrong with either Becca or Anastasia if you're looking for some intense unicorn licked my facE glow! 

For something more subtle the ysl touche éclat highlighting finishing powder is very pretty.  @orjowan

Anonymous Insider

Right now I am loving the Light Chaser highlighters from BECCA...I have them all! haha

My absolute favorite is the amethyst x geode and the seashell x quartz. Also I have the glow kit from ABH and love the glow the palette gives me. Super worth the money too because a little bit goes a long way and there are 6 pans in the palette.

xo

It's a tough call!   @orjowan

It really depends on what you are going for. 

I love mixing a luminizer, like Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops or Marc Jacobs Dew Drops into my foundation for a luminous, lit from within glow.

I typically add some sort of powder luminizer or highlighter to my cheekbones and brow bone at the end of my makeup routine. 

If I want a low-key illuminating glow, I usually go for Diorskin Nude Air or ABH Illuminator. 

If I want a more natural pop, I love Becca highlighters (especially Champagne Pop and Beach Nectar from the Chrissy Teigen collab) and Wet n Wild Precious Petals. 

If I want to mix it up, ABH Glow Kits in Moonchild and Aura and KVD Alchemist palette are a fun way to add a pop of color.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing