Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Beauty Offers

I would just like to take a moment to rant about the beauty offers and samples. First and foremost, as a Rouge member, three years and counting, I think it's absurd that we are limited to one per customer when we pay so much to maintain our Rouge status. For example, I used the SPLURGE code for the Starry Night sample bag. After spendinng another $40, I wanted to obtain the Summer Soirée bag but was unable. Also, it is quite frustrating that the offers especially on luxe products have such small quanties. It seems if anything truly great is offered such as La Mer, it is gone in under a second. Lastly, it is ridiculous that I can never get even ONE of the samples I choose during checkout. The entire reason I order online is to obtain samples to try products prior to purchasing or to use during travel. Why have I received four Deva Coconut Stuling Cremes instead of Dior, Fresh, Becca? Why even offer samples like these and offer the choice to your customers when you send whatever you want anyway? 

Honestly I 100% agree. They need to revamp the entire rew...

Honestly I 100% agree. They need to revamp the entire rewards program. All we get are the same samples you could walk into any Sephora and ask for , without the packaging for free. Also, I was so done with the gift for making rouge being that small, cheap, sephora makeup brush that I Know most of us will not be using. 1000$ spent and this ischeat we get?!!

RE: Beauty Offers

I feel ur pain on this topic, the sample choices are poor and not frequently sent out correctly and the promo code for deluxe samples have been lousy lately. It's extremely difficult to get a high end sample like a tom ford or la mer like u stated in ur message. Sephora needs to do better for their valued customers especially at the Rouge status
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing