Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Beauty Insider/VIB Gift Card Offer - FAQ (December 1-12, 2011)

What is the Beauty Insider Gift Card Offer?

The Beauty Insider Gift Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a gift card for $15 off of any purchase of $50 or more (until December 12), and Very Important Beauty Insiders $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more (until December 13).

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2011 Holiday Gift Card yet?

The holiday gift cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders and VIBs by December 3rd. If you have not received your gift card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there.  You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

When do the gift cards expire?

The BI $15 off gift card is good on all purchases from December 1 – 12. The VIB $20 gift card is good from December 1 -13. VIBs get one extra day to shop.

Can I use my Beauty Insider Gift Card Offer both online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Gift Card can be redeemed online or in store.  The gift card can only be redeemed once.

Can you combine my Beauty Insider gift card with my regular gift card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

Can I split up my Gift Card into two transactions?

No, the entire gift card value must be consumed in one transaction.

Can I use my Gift Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional gift card is a one-time-use-only gift card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, sephora.com U.S. checkout, or Sephora Inside JCPenney only.

Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Gift Card Offer?

Yes, the gift card can only be redeemed with a purchase $50 or higher.

Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Gift Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the purchase made with the holiday promotional gift card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Gift Card Offer available in Sephora Inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Gift Card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

Will my Beauty Insider Gift Card Offer work in Canada?

The gift card may be redeemed in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online.

Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a gift card?

To qualify for the 2011 holiday promotional gift card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 15th, 2011. But you can sign up today to be eligible for great future promotions and offers. Join Beauty Insider> http://seph.me/rWti7H

I just became a VIB, can I get the $20 Gift Card instead of the $15?

Yes, please call us at Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the gift card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the gift card.   

Re: Beauty Insider/VIB Gift Card Offer - FAQ (December 1-12, 2011)

Ok, so it's not me! The card # says "perform client search" and the pin # is blank!

Woot!  I got mine. 😄 Thanks!

Will this be the only promotion for BI?

Hi Nothinghere,

The promotion is valid for our Beauty Insiders as well. Please keep checking your emails for your gift cards!

❤️ Melissa

Thanks, Melissa!

What I meant is, is this the only promotion going on for Beauty Insiders? Will there be more coming up?

Re: Beauty Insider/VIB Gift Card Offer - FAQ (December 2011)

Hurray! I have been googling sephora $15 off 2011! So happy to hear it's coming and that I saved my order. Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

cant wait to get mine!!!

YAY! I've been waiting for this! 😃

I'll be using this towards a Yu-Be Body Lotion for my dad and the Murad Acne Body Spray! Woot Woot! 🙂

Conversation Stats
testing