cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

BI Appreciation Image.png

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes to benefits, which you can learn more about here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of our Beauty Insider members, we are offering exclusive access to this year’s Beauty Insider Appreciation Event. Here's the breakdown:

Rouge, you shop the event early beginning Fri 8/24. This means you get 20% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else. You can continue to shop the entire event through Monday 9/3.

VIB and Insiders get to shop, too! Starting Thursday 8/30, VIB will receive 15% off and Insiders will receive 10% off your purchase.

You can use your discount one time online or as many times as you want in-store. Check your email to get your code!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event?

This is a special event to celebrate our Beauty Insiders and the recent changes to the Beauty Insider program. This promo is a great excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up on fall newness.

What’s the offer?

Rouge gets 20% off, VIB gets 15% off and Insiders save 10%. Plus, Rouge (we see you!) gets to shop early before VIB and Insider.

What if I like to order online?

That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites. Please note that online orders are one time use however you are welcome to shop as frequently as you’d like in-store.

Can I redeem the offer more than once?

Online you may redeem the offer one time but if you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want in-store.

What’s my code to shop?

You can shop one time online with your code below based on your tier:

Rouge: YESROUGE

VIB: YESVIB

Insider: YESINSIDER

You can also bring your barcode into store to use as many times as you want. Check your email to get your store barcode!

Dates, please?

Rouge: Fri 8/24 - Mon 9/3

VIB and Insider: Thurs 8/30 – Mon 9/3

Wait, why are the dates split?

As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets to shop the event early.

Is this offer available in Canada?

Yes! Some Canada stores may be closed on Mon 9/3 for Labor Day so be sure to call your store for holiday hours and closures.

What about Sephora inside JCPenney?

The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on purchases of Dyson, customizable sets online or through Sephora’s Customer Service. Clients are limited to three Drunk Elephant-branded items per transaction and three Tatcha-branded items per transaction. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.

Re: Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Disregard my previous comment 😞 a rep earlier commented that there would be a sale but the comments are no longer there

I had just called customer service and the lady said there will still be a November sale.

@Bellebourjois wrote:

Disregard my previous comment 😞 a rep earlier commented that there would be a sale but the comments are no longer there

@Bellebourjois

Not on here it hasn't been. They keep saying "stay tuned". In any case, if i need something, I buy it. If it happens to be at Sephora great. If it's at another retailer, great. I'm not getting caught up in sales/points anymore. 

Well good for you, but the vast majority of shoppers would prefer to save cash when given the opportunity. I’m unable to find that Sephora reps comment, so i believe they may have retracted their statement...

i was in JC Penny today, and the Sephora had signage up everywhere, and was offering the discount to all levels until Sept 3rd. There was no signs to say it was only for Rouge at this time. However I went into the mall Sephora, and not one sign posted. The Sephora at JC Penny was tiny and didn't have products I wanted, so I wasn't able to test my VIB status and see if it worked prior to August 30th. I find this promo super confusing right now LOL.

Hi @deedledash,

We appreciate your store feedback, and apologize for any confusion caused! The promotion dates and offers are:

Rouge: Fri 8/24 - Mon 9/3 (20% off)
VIB: Thurs 8/30 – Mon 9/3 (15% off)

Insider: Thurs 8/30 – Mon 9/3 (10% off)

Clients may enjoy the promotion with one-time use code online, and as many times as they would like in-store. I hope this helps. 🙂

Warm regards,

Laurie

Just so everyone knows, you can use the coupon online and in store. I shopped twice in store so far and placed an online order also. I know that you can only use it once online but can continue to use it in store as many times as you like. Hope this clears things up. 

RE: Re: Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Thanks! I just posted a question on this and found your post. I was confused if it was AND or OR between the online and in store purchase!

It says this on all the emails, fine print, and in the description of this thread

I never received the email for this sale or anything in the mail. 😞 I'm Rouge status and I was hoping to shop at my local Sephora today and pick up a few items. Is there any way to get the email resent? 

Hi @MsNomster,

Sorry to hear about this! Please let our Cast Members in store know you're a Rouge client at checkout and they will gladly apply your discount. Happy shopping!

Bisous, 

Sian

I’ve honestly never used the email in the store. They really just need your Rouge card, or the app card and they’ll apply the discount 😉

Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I didn't know there was event going on I did not received an email or post card mail? I'm even a beauty Roug. what is going on with no notifications.

Hi @jxelo1125,

Sorry to hear about this! We recommend signing up for all email notifications from Sephora. 

In the meantime, please feel free to shop online (use code YESROUGE) and in store!

Bisous, 

Sian

I went in store today to get some items that are sold out online and when checking out I first showed them my email about the sale and then they asked for my Rouge card, so they scanned it using my app. But right after that I was asked for photo ID as well? Is this something new? She started comparing my ID with my details on her screen and I have never come across this before... so I didn't expect that. It just seems like a lot to go through just to get a discount.

Apparently there are people giving their Rouge cards or account logins for the card app to friends. This way the individual gets the discount and the card hold reaps the point benefits. I think they’re trying to put a stop to the ‘wrongful use’ of rouge benefits

I have a question, is this appreciation event in place of the vib sale in November or is it just a bonus sale event and the one in November will happen as always? 

Hi @aurora31,

Please stay tuned for an update shortly!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Well that doesn't help lol. I'm guessing the "shortly" answer will happen AFTER this promotion is over?

I was wondering that also. I had read online that the November event should be 25% for vib rouges and 20% for vib’s.

I agree to this- if the November 20% off for VIBs has bee...

I agree to this- if the November 20% off for VIBs has been cancelled/replaced by this sale, where VIBs only get 15%, I'll be super disappointed. Also agree that using the code online only once doesn't work when things run out of stock so frequently with the increase of orders during the sale...
511 Replies
testing