cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

BI Appreciation Image.png

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes to benefits, which you can learn more about here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of our Beauty Insider members, we are offering exclusive access to this year’s Beauty Insider Appreciation Event. Here's the breakdown:

Rouge, you shop the event early beginning Fri 8/24. This means you get 20% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else. You can continue to shop the entire event through Monday 9/3.

VIB and Insiders get to shop, too! Starting Thursday 8/30, VIB will receive 15% off and Insiders will receive 10% off your purchase.

You can use your discount one time online or as many times as you want in-store. Check your email to get your code!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event?

This is a special event to celebrate our Beauty Insiders and the recent changes to the Beauty Insider program. This promo is a great excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up on fall newness.

What’s the offer?

Rouge gets 20% off, VIB gets 15% off and Insiders save 10%. Plus, Rouge (we see you!) gets to shop early before VIB and Insider.

What if I like to order online?

That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites. Please note that online orders are one time use however you are welcome to shop as frequently as you’d like in-store.

Can I redeem the offer more than once?

Online you may redeem the offer one time but if you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want in-store.

What’s my code to shop?

You can shop one time online with your code below based on your tier:

Rouge: YESROUGE

VIB: YESVIB

Insider: YESINSIDER

You can also bring your barcode into store to use as many times as you want. Check your email to get your store barcode!

Dates, please?

Rouge: Fri 8/24 - Mon 9/3

VIB and Insider: Thurs 8/30 – Mon 9/3

Wait, why are the dates split?

As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets to shop the event early.

Is this offer available in Canada?

Yes! Some Canada stores may be closed on Mon 9/3 for Labor Day so be sure to call your store for holiday hours and closures.

What about Sephora inside JCPenney?

The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on purchases of Dyson, customizable sets online or through Sephora’s Customer Service. Clients are limited to three Drunk Elephant-branded items per transaction and three Tatcha-branded items per transaction. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.

Re: Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Too cute, @Milou07!

@Milou07,

Hahaha I love this GIF! 

-Mali 

hehe what a cute pup!  @Milou07

Oooohhhhh it just clicked that I could totally get Norvina during this.... oooohhh my word this is dangerous! 🙂 @SephoraBIC

@SephoraBICUnidentified

Can you move this post out of the Customer Support forum and and maybe into the Insiders group or Savvy Shoppers or Trending Now or really, anywhere but CS? I understand why Customer Support is "hidden" from the main feed (and am very grateful that it is!), but this post should be in the feed for everyone to see, IMHO. Thank you! 😊

@RGbrown

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion! I will share this with the appropriate department. 

-Mali 

Will you still have the $10 2 day flash shipping

Hi @diamondlove,

Flash shipping will still be available! 

-Mali 

One time use online? Feels a bit like one step forward, two steps back IMHO 😐

I agree with you @RGbrown!  

Glad you said this, I completely missed that part of the announcement!

@SephoraBIC As someone who lives hours from a Sephora, this is annoying. Drunk elephant is the only reason I came back to Sephora after the beginning of the year issues of orders being cancelled nonstop. If I’m limited to three DE items per transaction and can only use the code once, it’s really not making me feel valued as a customer. I’ve ceased complaining about little things like never receiving samples but the discounts were the last benefit I felt like I got for being Rouge. 

Everyone has made interesting points. I first thought from a practical perspective people place multiple orders to get more samples and that slow down the processing at fulfillment centres. I think at-least for Rouge since we have 2 weekends getting a code to use for each week would be beneficial. I will need to be extra vigilant to make sure I order everything in the first go around. @RGbrown @MaliBT

@Aaliaa  thanks for your feedback as well! Send me a PM if you need further assistance with anything. I am off the rest of the evening but I am back on tomorrow!

-Mali 

Have a lovely evening @MaliBT. Thanks for answering all our questions!

This is especially annoying since there's only a 2 gift card maximum on the website so I always have to place multiple orders so I can use up my birthday gifts! I wish this were multiple use online and/or being able to use unlimited gift cards. 

Hi @wwTraveler,

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Please know that we are happy to assist with combining multiple gift cards for you. You may reach out to a MOD or customer service for assistance with this. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

I'm going to have prolly 8 gift cards, is this possible? 

I kinda feel the same way @RGbrown. I don't understand why it's a one time only use. I mean stuff goes in and out of stock. This is why the sale is over multiple days... plus let's not forget people who can't access a store and online only items.  It's like, do you buy as soon as the sale goes live or wait and see what else comes in. I don't think this one time use was thought out properly @SephoraBIC.  I hope we still get the November sale!!!

The other thing that bothers me is what if you go into a Sephora store, and they are OOS of something you wanted to buy. In the past they were able to get it for you online with the discount. So what happens if I already use my one time online code, and I encounter the store scenario @LaurieBT@SephoraBIC@MaliBT@LaurieBT

@niki172 that's a tough one and you probably would not be able to order and use the code again. You might want to do your in store shopping first then save the code until you are ready to place your order. If it is something that will likely sell out then you might want to order it as soon as you can with the code. Since more items are available online, you could place an order to get the stuff you know you for sure want that's available. Then do your in store shopping for any other items you think of later. 😉 

-Mali  

testing