Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

App Glitch? No products under brand look up

Hi it’s been a few days since I’ve noticed that when I go to “Shop” -> “Brand” to look for a specific brand I get a “Sorry, there are no products that match your filter choice” . (This is for all brands)

I assumed it was a glitch but it’s been like this all week. I can still look up brands and products in the search bar but it has always been more convenient for me to do it from the “Shop” -> “Brand” process. Is anyone experiencing this issue as well ? 

Tags:

Re: App Glitch? No products under brand look up

Hi @xokeelly,

I'm sorry for the trouble! Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your device to see if that fixes the issue?

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi @LaurieBT 

I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. The issue seems to be fixed after reinstalling it and go on the app for the first time but if I exit out the app and open it again to shop by brand I get the same issue ☹️

Not much of an important issue just thought I should report/ ask about the in app problem.Thank you though!

Thank you for letting us know about this, @xokeelly! I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused and I'll share this feedback with our teams for review. In the meantime I'd recommend ensuring your device is fully updated, or switch to the browser if possible. Thank you for reaching out to us about this! 

Warm regards,

Laurie 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing