Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Anyone else having trouble leaving one star reviews?

I have been trying to leave a one start review (my first review ever, that's how much I don't like the product) and it won't let me! I click on the post button and nothing happens. 

Below is my review - dropping it here so I can keep trying. Sketchy how they don't let you post honest reviews.... 

I first got the sample and loved it. I got my full-size today and happily sprayed it only to be disappointed. I had read reviews that the bottles smelled really different from the sample, but I didn't expect it to be this drastically different. I am VERY disappointed. Similar to all of the other reviews, this is not a cheap perfume. And for the scent to be completely different than originally advertised (with the samples) is almost gimmicky!

The vanilla scent is very light, and you don't really smell any of the sweet notes. It really smells like smoke and male deodorant. I read the comments about this product failing miserably when it came down to consistency, but the discrepancy is even larger than one can imagine.

Re: Anyone else having trouble leaving one star reviews?

Hi @miumiuhere,

I am sorry for the trouble with posting your review! Please try signing out and signing back in. If you're using the desktop browser, please also try clearing your cookies/cache, or switching to another Internet browser or the Sephora app if possible.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing