Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Anyone else having issues with an order?

Hi! Iv been ordering online with Sephora now since April and have had ZERO issues as far as shipping,but im excited ab my last order placed 3 days ago,and not only has it not shipped,its still in pending stat!? Yes i called Sephora and was told"everything looks fine and is in place" then early this morning sent an e-mail and haven't heard back so just curious is any1 else has ordered,been charged for sure on your card,yet order is stuck in pending??? Idk what's up being that iv ALWAYS gotten my others within 3 days at most,let alone still not shipped after 3days of purchase 😞 

Re: Anyone else having issues with an order?

Having the same issue, WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!

How hard is it to ship products? I'm sure they don't have massive orders.. and if so, they should do something to improve the response time regardless of volume. 1st and last shopping experience with Sephora online! 😞

Hi @cmsimek

I am very sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message so that I can help with this. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT thanks sweetie,I actually had it all sorted out not long after posting this..I was use to getting it the same time and shoulda just been patient knowing how busy it was especially at that time with the huge sale,but thank you anyway doll! 😄

Sephora's shipping times are abysmal lately and have been for months. Have patience...I had one order sit for 14 days before shipping, but it finally went out. 😕

Thanks sweetie,i feel quite silly now bc ab 15min after i posted this,i got an e-mail back from Sephora saying just that,that shipping was just busy and they apologized 🙂 I guess when your use to receiving all your orders within a cpl days of ordering you get use to and expect it everytime,yet in reality I was getting mine faster than those with Flash shipping so I just got to use to that luxury LOL..anyway it's otw! And thank you for replying sweetie.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing