Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Anyone else experiencing extremely slow shipping? I’m rouge, but for the entirety of my online ordering experience shipping has been slow

Spoiler
Spoiler

Slow shipping since 2019?

I started the online orders in 2020, during COVID, and for that time I can completely understand shipping delays. But it’s now 2022, and I always dread having to order online because I know that it’ll either take forever to process and therefore ship, or I’ll be given one estimated arrival date only for it to be moved well into the following week. Once again, I completely understand this happening due to COVID, but I found threads from 2019 from people complaining of this same issue. Sephora, please fix your shipping delays because I’ll just start ordering my “online-only” items from the original retailer! 

Re: Anyone else experiencing extremely slow shipping? I’m rouge, but for the entirety of my online ordering experience shipping has been slow

Sephora has been incredibly slow to ship out orders. I used to place an order and it would be shipped out the next day but now, some orders (even the small ones) take up to a week of processing. Like you, I also understand carriers being slower due to covid, but this isn't a carrier issue. It's definitely a Sephora issue when it takes days and days for them to process and ship orders. Funny, because I regularly order online with Ulta and Macy's and this is never a problem with them. 

Re: Anyone else experiencing extremely slow shipping? I’m rouge, but for the entirety of my onlin...

Hi @presidentzaynab,

I'm sorry to hear this and appreciate you for sharing feedback with us! I'll share your feedback with our shipping teams. If you need any assistance, please feel free to send me a message with your order number and I'll be happy to take a look further. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing