Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Add "Chat" Feature to Beauty Talk

I remember some time back that someone posted that there should be a chat option added to Beauty Talk, but I haven't heard that Sephora is doing anything about adding this feature.

What do you all think about being able to chat one-on-one?

Sometimes it's hard to explain what I am trying to say in a post, plus I think it would be fun to be able to chat with other makeup junkies.

Smiley Happy

Tags:

Re: Add "Chat" Feature to Beauty Talk

That would be fun!!! I know what your talking about, facebook has one...youtube had one (don't know if it still does) and MSN had one back in the day when everyone used it.

I love this idea 🙂

Even a chat box that some sites have would be fun. Like a chat room in a little window. Little Black Bag has this.

Let's revive this thread so it is easier for us to chat without having to fill up an inbox....Come on Sephora, this post is 3 years old and you were gonna do it, what's taking so long???

tenngal, I totally agree! It's nice we can leave replies on boards and inboxes, but chat would simplify some answers and questions that require a lot of detail and are better answered in shorter time periods, or are more personal. Give us chat Sephora!

That is a terrific idea.  I would love to be able to chat back and forth.

I think this feature would be Awesome!

Lets get Sephora to have a chat feature! 

:smileyhappy

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing