Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Account blocked

I have spent thousand of dollars at sephora and today they just randomly blocked my accounts for returns stating that i had lost packages and returns, Yes its called ontract your delivery company left packages in a lobby of a high rise building over the weekend and i called each time immediately letting them know of the fact that the business was closed and the delivery person just left the package ... and im at fault??? And second do say there is a 30 day return policy and encourage to have us shop online during a pandemic and when we have to make retunes and exchanges without any notice just block the account !

the straw that broke the camels back is that when the sale started i placed my first  order over $400 and when i got the box there was an item for like $20 missing so i called just thinking ok its not a big deal and by the time i was off the phone i was fuming because they basically said oh your account is blocked so we will not be sending a replacement! Shocked, they told me that they would escalate to management, meanwhile i places an order for the item online again, believe it or not and envelope was delivered today with nothing other than a piece of paper in it!!!! I literally cant male this up! Their own label on the envelope

Had a weight on it and there’s no possible way it would weigh that much if a palette was in the envelope, i tried calling because this was honestly disturbing and the manager on the phone literally repeatedly just said management has decided to block your account. Completely unacceptable and horrible service!!! 

Dont tell clients there is a 30 day return, lose their packages, block the  account, send an empty envelope which clearly has no weight to it and say too bad there’s nothing we can do! Go pound on sand.

Last thing i also have a Sephora credit card which when i went To Spain and used it In a Sephora store they charged a foreign transaction fee. what a joke!

whats the point of being a member if this is how they treat you??? Moving forward if i want to shop it will be in store purchase with cash and a receipt and not under any accounts! 

Re: Account blocked

Hi @90201baby,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing