Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

AMAZING MAKEUP ARTISRY EXPERIENCE!

I was lucky enough to snag an appointment to get my makeup done (60 min session) at the Sephora location at 1714 Chestnut Street in Philadelphia. I cannot say enough about this location! Not only was the vibe AWESOME, I was approached by multiple staff who were eager to help me, while I waited for my appointment. They were incredible helpful and so well informed. Additionally, this was BY FAR the most friendly store I have ever been in. The energy was absolutely amazing. Above all else, I had my makeup session with Kate. She did the most remarkable job with my makeup! I have NEVER been more pleased after getting my makeup done professionally. She was so careful to ensure that the colors and products matched my skin type. She took her time to ensure everything she was applying was done flawlessly. Her execution was amazing! By the end of our session, I wanted to be best friends with her! She knew exactly what she was doing and I was so pleased with my make-up. It looks absolutely natural and I felt beautiful all evening. THANK YOU KATE and Sephora team @ Chestnut Street! Loved hanging out with you all! 

Re: AMAZING MAKEUP ARTISRY EXPERIENCE!

HI @yaf7blueeyes

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent store experience with us and I'm so glad to hear about it! I will forward this to our Retail Division to ensure the store is recognized! 🙂 

Regards,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing