Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

A gift card was never an option when I made return

My hubby bought me some stuff from Sephora and used my Rouge acct. He recently had to go to Korea for the military and I had to exchange items. She asked me if I wanted it it refunded it would have to go back to my husbands credit card...ummm duh he's not here! So I explained to the Rep and she asked if I wanted a gift card. Little did I know I was receiving a store credit that I cannot use online. The product I wanted to order is ALWAYS sold out in store. Why wasn't this explained to me? Why couldnt I receive the gift card? 

Re: A gift card was never an option when I made return

Hi ilashbeauty,

I'm sorry to hear about your return experience! I'll send you a private message shortly.

Always,

Danee

RE: A gift card was never an option when I made return

That really sucks. That ALMOST happened to me. I was returning a product and the cashier said she was going to give me store credit. I said cool bc I need to get a diff Shade online and she told me I couldn't use it online. So good thing she told me but she should have BEFORE I mentioned something to her. Not cool and Sephora should drill that into their employees' minds. Sorry I didn't help but you aren't alone. Email Sephora customer service~they help MOST of the time. Good luck!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing