Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

50 points

I have updates my hair type and color, skin type and concerns, and my profile picture and haven't got any of the points. What's the deal?

Re: 50 points

Hi @JLW15 @ellie50@Candy357@Lisamariee123@BreezyL@littlepetuniaa,

Sorry for any confusion with points distribution! Please PM me you still don't see your points added to your Beauty Banks!

Best,

Richard

I couldn't get it to work. I gave up.

Hi there @JLW15 @Candy357 @Lisamariee123 @BreezyL @littlepetuniaa, I hope I can help! The points can take up to 24 hours to post, however here's a summary of what you have to fill in to get them:

Hair: hair color, type, and concern

Skin: skin tone, type, and concern

Eye color

Profile pic: it does not have to be your photo, you could for instance upload an avatar you like  

If you have already completed these, simply re-select them and save. You'll see the points awarded with the rest of your Beauty Insider points as something like "Customer Service Beauty Traits Completion".

Feel free to DM me if you continue to have issues!

RE: Re: 50 points

So I have done all of those things you described about 3 times now throughout September and it's been over 24 hours since the last time I updated them and still no reward has been issued. I am certain I repeated each of those steps even though most of them were already filled out on my account, so I should have gotten points but haven't. I've seen other posts about this too where the points had to be manually issued.

Re: RE: Re: 50 points

Hi @JLW15,

I just reviewed your account and can confirm that you received the following points:

On 9/9 you received 30 points for completing Eyes, Skin and Hair (at 10 points each). On 9/21 you received 20 points for adding your photo. 

I apologize for the confusion and I hope this clarifies! 🙂 

- Laurie

Do you really have to have your face as your avatar?

Ugh I really don't want to do that. So I'll just skip these points then.

lol

I did everything else....... 😕

Mine took about 48 hours to finally post but the 20 pts for my profile picture took a little longer. 

Perhaps it's added at the end of the month? That's all I can assume as my points have not changed either.

me2

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing