Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

50% off hair care fave sale sold out

Ok the limited stock of the sale items are driving me crazy. I REALLY wanted to buy the products offered during the “50% off hair-care sale,” but everything is sold out! I’m on the west coast and by the time I wake up and go online, all the good items are sold out!

Today, for example, is the last day of the sale. I woke up purposely to nab the hair mask I wanted, before 3:30AM my time (PST). Sadly, the Pureology Conditioner Mask is already sold out - and it’s not available for pick up in stores. 
The limited availability and 3 hour time difference between EST and PST means that the masses of shoppers in the East have access way faster than the West, causing every sale item to be gone in hours. I’m really frustrated by this.

What’s the point of offering a sale when a whole seaboard of customers can’t even access them?

#haircaresale #soldout #eastvswest

Re: 50% off hair care fave sale sold out

Hi @sephorasurrey,

I am so sorry you were unable to purchase some of the haircare items that were on sale! I understand this may be frustrating and I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams. We will be having more promotions in the future and I recommend staying tuned to your emails to be notified of them. Thank you.

Always,
Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing