Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

3 replacement cards sent out have not arrived

I have been waiting for a replacement credit card since mine expired in April. Three have been sent out, none have arrived. I called today and the lady I spoke to was rude, she told me to go through my mail as if I was confused and at fault. I told her I bring in the mail everyday, I've gone through it which is how I know not one card had arrived. I don't appreciate being treated as if I am stupid so I asked to speak to a supervisor. He was kinder and tried to be helpful but unfortunately the advice he gave was not correct. 3 cards have been sent out, supposedly, the address is correct so what's the problem? All I want to do is place a $25 order online not in-store. Has anyone had a similar issue? How did you resolve it? What is the point of having a #Sephoracreditcard that I can not use?

Re: 3 replacement cards sent out have not arrived

Hi @BabyJekyll

I am so sorry to hear about this! I recommend contacting Comenity Capital Bank and request to speak with a supervisor once more as they should be able to look into this for you. Regretfully, we, www.sephora.com, do not have the ability to look into Comenity's system. Please call:

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 
1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature) 
1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

I understand this may be frustrating and I sincerely apologize for this experience!

Regards,

Danee

Re: 3 replacement cards sent out have not arrived

Nothing works, no one can or will help and I'm tired of calling just to speak to someone who is rude and acts as thought this is somehow my fault when it is obviously a know issue at this point. And not even an offer to compensate for the trouble I've been having. I'm not the only one going through this and considering closing my account...apparently others have already done so. I don't so at Ulta but I've think it's time I start. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing