Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

25% discount not working

I created an account and applied to the credit card, and the 25% off discount won’t apply.  It says that my profile does not qualify. And the temporary card cannot be used, says there is an error. Would anyone help pls?

Re: 25% discount not working

I have same issue.I applied for a sephora credit card, instantly approved and issued temporary card. But restricting to use 25% off on  my order using tempory credit card. It gives me an error. Upon connecting to customer service, they said I should wait untill I receive my permanent card thru mail. I am afraid the items in my basket will go Out of stock bu then and there is no point/ no use of  Sephora card. Totally bummed.

Hi @JL055

I'm so sorry for the trouble you're having using your temporary Sephora credit card and discount! I recommend contacting Comenity Capital Bank directly as they should be able to look into this for you. Please call:

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 
1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature) 
1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

It is possible you may have to wait until your physical card arrives. I'm sorry for this experience!

Regards,

Danee

They transferred me to the beauty advisor for some reason, and they said they cannot find my account using the name, zip code, social security number, and phone number.  I called for three or four times and nothing was solved.

@JL055 That sounds frustrating and I'm so sorry about that! I recommend contacting Comenity once more and request to speak with a supervisor. I also recommend waiting for your physical card to arrive.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing