Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

2012 Beauty Insider/VIB Reward Card - FAQs

-  What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?
The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more (until December 10), and Very Important Beauty Insiders $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more (until December 11).

-  How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2012 Holiday Reward Card yet?
The holiday reward cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders and VIBs by end of day November 30th. If you have not received your reward card by December 1st, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there.  You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, click on the Edit button in the Promotions & Gift Card section.
  • Click on the “+” symbol in the “Use a Gift Card or eGift Certificate” section.
  • Enter your Gift Card number and PIN and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Save Changes” button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

gcpageEDIT.jpg

-  When do the reward cards expire?
The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from November 29 – December 10. The VIB $20 reward card is good from November 29 – December 11. VIBs get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer both online and in stores?
Yes, for US clients the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store.  Canadian clients can redeem their holiday Reward card in store.  The reward card can only be redeemed once.

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?
No, the cards cannot be merged.

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?
No, the cards cannot be combined.

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?
No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?
No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, sephora.com U.S. checkout, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?
Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?
Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside jcp?
Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside jcp locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?
The reward card may be redeemed in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online.

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?
To qualify for the 2012 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 23rd, 2012. But you can sign up today to be eligible for great future promotions and offers.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/MyAccount/beautyInsider/beautyInsider.jsp

-  I just became a VIB, can I get the $20 Reward Card instead of the $15?
Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card?
No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.   

Re: 2012 Beauty Insider/VIB Reward Card - FAQs

I just saw this thread. I'm a Rouge member and I don't recall getting any holiday gift card. Can I still get this card?

It was a promotion from 2012, so I'm pretty sure that it's dead and gone by now :x Though there will probably be one for this year soon 😄

Oh man, I never received this information in email or in store... is there anything I could still do to receive this offer? *o*

Anonymous Insider

I never received my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer--is it too late to find out why or have something done?

Anonymous Insider

Hi LuceLee, 

II'm so sorry you were not able to take advantage of the Holiday Rewards Card!  'd be happy to check on your email subscription for you, so that you do not miss out on any future offers.  I will send you a private message to help now 🙂

xo, Mia

I did not receive the email neither. Just called 1-877-737-4672 and hold for more than 15 minutes. I was told by CSR that I can add items to my cart, and call again....to have them enter a code to my order. They are not able to email me one....Seems too much trouble especially we have to hold for more than 10 minutes again...

Ugh this sucks! I went to a Sephora store last week, told them I was having e-mail trouble, and they didn't even mention this... 😞 Sephora, why don't I get your e-mails!?!?

norarose wrote:

Ugh this sucks! I went to a Sephora store last week, told them I was having e-mail trouble, and they didn't even mention this... 😞 Sephora, why don't I get your e-mails!?!?

Hi Norarose I will send you a message to help.

Well FML I never recieved a email (just checked my spam inbox) and I learned about it AFTER it expires.

smuckee wrote:

Well FML I never recieved a email (just checked my spam inbox) and I learned about it AFTER it expires.

Hi Smuckee I will send you a message to help.

I have the same issue with many people who posted here; I have received the $15 one (through email) when I am already a VIB. 
Is it possible to have another email sent by the ending time? 
Also, I had placed an order earlier with the $15 off rewards card, so how does that effect the $20 off that I should have received? 
Thank you for the time! 
Xoxo

rubyytw wrote:

I have the same issue with many people who posted here; I have received the $15 one (through email) when I am already a VIB. 
Is it possible to have another email sent by the ending time? 
Also, I had placed an order earlier with the $15 off rewards card, so how does that effect the $20 off that I should have received? 
Thank you for the time! 
Xoxo

Hi Rubyytw You may have qualified after the VIB list was pulled for this promo.  I'll be happy to take a look and send you a message with more info

Same problem as many others...VIB since the year program launched and I have never received this card, including this year. I was not aware of the discount a few weeks back either. Facebook seems to be the only way I am getting ANY updates. Please email me what I need to utilize my $20 even though today is final day.  

As a side note...just received the new "deluxe" VIB kit in store recently and the silver film on the card is already peeling off. Not sure how my card will hold up for years if it is already falling apart after a few weeks in my wallet slot. New design is definitely needed. 

michell wrote:

Same problem as many others...VIB since the year program launched and I have never received this card, including this year. I was not aware of the discount a few weeks back either. Facebook seems to be the only way I am getting ANY updates. Please email me what I need to utilize my $20 even though today is final day.  

As a side note...just received the new "deluxe" VIB kit in store recently and the silver film on the card is already peeling off. Not sure how my card will hold up for years if it is already falling apart after a few weeks in my wallet slot. New design is definitely needed. 

Hi Michell I will send you a message to help.

I just read about this offer on facebook but I did not receive any email containing this coupon and now I see this offer ends tomorrow, any chance I can get in on this great deal? I am a VIB..

diane926 wrote:

I just read about this offer on facebook but I did not receive any email containing this coupon and now I see this offer ends tomorrow, any chance I can get in on this great deal? I am a VIB..

I Diane926 I'm so sorry to hear that! I will send you a message to help.

I have a VIB card but I was only given a $15 off of $50 discount..

That doesn't seem fair..

leashy wrote:

I have a VIB card but I was only given a $15 off of $50 discount..

That doesn't seem fair..

Hi Leashy Sorry about that!  You may have qualified after the VIB list was pulled. I will take a look and send you a message with more info.

I have been a VIB for the past few years and didn't recie...

I have been a VIB for the past few years and didn't recieve a reward card in my mail or email :(. Since tomorrow is the last day to use the card is there any way I would be able to have it sent to me again? I'd appreciate any help! Thanks in advance! 🙂

Re: I have been a VIB for the past few years and didn't recie...

shil wrote:

I have been a VIB for the past few years and didn't recieve a reward card in my mail or email :(. Since tomorrow is the last day to use the card is there any way I would be able to have it sent to me again? I'd appreciate any help! Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hi Shil I will send you a message to help.

65 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • gcpageEDIT.jpg
testing